Frequency Range from 100 Hz to 7 GHz
Chebyshev Lowpass Filters have low passband ripple of ±0.25 dB typical. These are available for -3dB frequencies from 100 Hz to 6 GHz, covering AF, RF and microwave applications. Packages include PCB radial pins, SMT, SMA and BNC connectorized configurations.
TTE offers a low THD (low distortion) filter option for this series. Please refer to the Part Number Derivation section below where the “T” option is mentioned.
For an overview of TTE’s low THD filters please click here.
If you are involved with ADC/DAC testing in the GHz range, please refer to TTE’s technical tip entitled “The Need for High Frequency ‘Brick Wall’ Filters” for helpful information.
|Series Number||Number of Poles|
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- VSWR at fo: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 20 mW
Part Number Derivation:
- Series, LC
- Number of poles, 11
- The “T” option specifies a filter with low THD for ADC/DAC testing. When selected the minimum THD is > -80dBc, -96dBc typical.
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- Case selection from the case selection guide. “T” option cases are larger than standard.
For assistance with LC15 and LC17 graphs please contact factory.