TTE lowpass filters are available for any -3dB frequency from 100 Hz to 6 GHz. For frequencies above or below that range please contact TTE for assistance.
Topologies & Features:
- Bessel Filters – exhibit a constant time delay in the passband of the filter.
- Butterworth Filters – are more selective than Bessel Filters and offer both monotonic passbands and monotonic stopbands.
- Chebyshev Filters – have low ripple passbands and monotonic stopbands. The passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical.
- Chebyshev High-Power Filters – provide power handling up to 300 Watts and frequency range from 600 kHz to 600 MHz.
- Chebyshev LC9S Filters from Stock – this series is offered from stock for off-the-shelf convenience; a recent expansion of the product line to 12 parts provides frequencies from 30 MHz to 6 GHz.
- Elliptical Function Filters – offer better selectivity than Chebyshev Filters. The passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical. These filters exhibit poles and zeros in the stopband that are below the specified rejection level.
- Elliptical Function Anti-Aliasing Filters – exhibit both passband and stopband ripple. The passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical.
- Gaussian Filters – are designed to pass a step function with zero overshoot and minimum rise. Similar to Bessel Filters they offer limited selectivity.
- TTE Designed Filters – are similar to Elliptical Function Filters. They exhibit both passband and stopband ripple. The passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical.
TTE offers its passive filters in the smallest practical sizes available; PCB, SMT or connectorized (BNC or SMA) cases are typically utilized, depending on the specific filter design.