Frequency Range from 400 MHz to 26 GHz
Combline Bandpass Filters are available for any center frequency from 400 MHz to 26 GHz. These filters utilize Chebyshev topology. They also have a low ripple passband and monotonic stopbands. The passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical. Combline Bandpass Filters are supplied to wide range of critical markets including communications, aerospace, radar, sonar, wireless, data acquisition, telemetry, ISM & RFID, WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, GPS L1, GPS L2, GSM, PCS, UMTS and many more.
|Series Number||Number of Pole Pairs (Elements)||Bandwidth Selection -1dBc|
|303||3 (6)||1.5% to 15% fo|
|304||4 (8)||1.5% to 15% fo|
|305||5 (10)||1.5% to 15% fo|
|306||6 (12)||1.5% to 15% fo|
|307||7 (14)||1.5% to 15% fo|
|308||8 (16)||1.5% to 15% fo|
|309||9 (18)||1.5% to 15% fo|
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- VSWR at fo: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 1 W, consult factory for options
Part Number Derivation:
- Series, 30
- Number of poles, 7
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- The Center Frequency, fo
- The -1dBc minimum passband bandwidth. It may also be specified as a percentage of fo. Thus, instead of 150 MHz, use 2.59P.
- SMA female connectors are the only option
These cases are custom-made per order so typical delivery time for this series is 6-8 weeks; please contact TTE for assistance.