Frequency Range from 100 Hz to 4 GHz
Chebyshev Lowpass Filters have low passband ripple of ±0.25 dB typical. These are available for -3dB frequencies from 100 Hz to 4 GHz, covering AF, RF and microwave applications. Packages include PCB radial pins, SMT, SMA and BNC connectorized configurations.
|Series Number||Number of Poles|
Part Number Derivation:
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- VSWR at fo: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 20 mW
- Series, LC
- Number of poles, 11
- The “T” option specifies a filter with low THD for ADC/DAC testing. When selected the minimum THD is > -80dBc, -96dBc typical.
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- Case selection from the case selection guide. “T” option cases are larger than standard.
All of TTE’s products are “made in the USA”. Most are delivered within 2-3 weeks. Expedited lead times of 3-5 days are available on many products. Please call 1-716-532-2234 (or 1-310-478-8224) or email email@example.com for assistance. More information about TTE’s custom design expertise is provided in Capabilities.