Frequency Range from 1 kHz to 200 MHz
Elliptical Function Highpass Filters exhibit both passband and stopband ripple. The passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical. These are available for -3dB frequencies from 1 kHz to 200 MHz, covering AF, RF and microwave applications. Packages include PCB radial pins, SMA and BNC connectorized configurations.
|Series Number||No. of Poles||f-3dBc Range|
|HE7415||7||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE7610||7||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE7890||7||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE9410||9||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE9615||9||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE9840||9||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE1141||11||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE1161||11||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE1182||11||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
Part Number Derivation:
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- VSWR at fo: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 20 mW
- Series, HE1182
- The “T” option specifies a filter with low THD for ADC/DAC testing. When selected therein, THD is > -80dBc, -96dBc typical.
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- Case selection from the case selection guide. “T” option cases are larger than standard.
All of TTE’s products are “made in the USA”. Most are delivered within 2-3 weeks. Expedited lead times of 3-5 days are available on many products. Please call 1-716-532-2234 (or 1-310-478-8224) or email email@example.com for assistance. More information about TTE’s custom design expertise is provided in Capabilities.