Frequency Range from 100 Hz to 4 GHz
Chebyshev Highpass Filters will have low passband ripple, ±0.25 dB typical. These filters are available for -3dB frequencies from 100 Hz to 4 GHz, covering AF, RF and microwave applications. Packages include PCB radial pins, SMT, SMA and BNC connectorized configurations.
TTE offers a low THD (low distortion) filter option for this series. Please refer to the Part Number Derivation section below where the “T” option is mentioned.
For an overview of TTE’s low THD filters please click here.
|Series Number||No. of Poles|
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- VSWR at fo: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 20 mW
Part Number Derivation:
- Series, HC
- Number of poles, 11
- The “T” option specifies a filter with low THD for ADC/DAC testing. When selected therein, THD is > -80dBc, -96dBc typical.
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- Case selection from the case selection guide. “T” option cases are larger than standard.