Frequency Range from 500 Hz to 200 MHz
Gaussian Bandpass Filters are designed to pass a step function with zero overshoot and minimum rise time. Available packages include PCB, radial RF pins, SMA and BNC connectorized cases. These are available for RF and microwave applications including data acquisition, RFID, receivers and transmitters. Specify any center frequency from 500 Hz to 200 MHz.
|Series Number||Number of Pole Pairs (Elements)||Bandwidth Selection -3dBc|
|KG3||3 (6)||3% to 10% fo|
|KG4||4 (8)||3% to 10% fo|
|KG5||5 (10)||3% to 5% fo|
Part Number Derivation:
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- VSWR at fo: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 20 mW
- Series, KG
- Number of poles, 4
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- The Center Frequency, fo
- The -3dBc passband bandwidth. It may also be specified as a percentage of fo. Thus, instead of 5.76 MHz, use 4P.
- Case selection from the case selection guide.
All of TTE’s products are “made in the USA”. Most are delivered within 2-3 weeks. Expedited lead times of 3-5 days are available on many products. Please call 1-716-532-2234 (or 1-310-478-8224) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. More information about TTE’s custom design expertise is provided in Capabilities.