ELLIPTICAL FUNCTION - ANTI-ALIASING
Frequency Range from 1 kHz to 20 MHz
Elliptical Function Anti-Aliasing Bandpass Filters contain passband ripple and stop peaks and zeros. Available packages include PCB, radial RF pins, SMA and BNC connectorized cases. These are available for RF and microwave applications including ADC and DAC low distortion testing, data acquisition, receivers and transmitters. Specify any center frequency from 1 kHz to 20 MHz.
|Series Number||Number of Pole Pairs (Elements)||Bandwidth Selection -3dBc|
|Q40 or Q34||4 (8)||10% to 70% fo|
|Q70 & Q56||8 (16)||10% to 70% fo|
Part Number Derivation:
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- Passband VSWR: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 20 mW
- Series, Q56
- The “T” option specifies a filter with low THD for ADC/DAC testing. When selected therein, THD is > -80dBc, -96dBc typical.
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- The Notch Frequency, fo
- The -3dBc passband bandwidth. It may also be specified as a percentage of fo. Thus, instead of 2.25 MHz, use 15P.
- Case selection from the case selection guide. “T” option cases are larger than standard.
All of TTE’s products are “made in the USA”. Most are delivered within 2-3 weeks. Expedited lead times of 3-5 days are available on many products. Please call 1-716-532-2234 (or 1-310-478-8224) or email email@example.com for assistance. More information about TTE’s custom design expertise is provided in Capabilities.