Frequency Range from 500 Hz to 1 GHz
Chebyshev Bandpass Filters contain slight passband ripple while offering a monotonic stopband response. Available packages include PCB, radial RF pins, SMT, SMA and BNC connectorized cases. These are available for RF and microwave applications including transmitters, receivers, low frequency, 10-20 kHz, RFID, ADC and DAC low distortion testing, data acquisition, receivers and transmitters. Specify any center frequency from 500 Hz to 1 GHz.
|Series Number||Number of Pole Pairs (Elements)||Bandwidth Selection -3dBc|
|KC3||3 (6)||3% to 25% fo|
|KC4||4 (8)||3% to 25% fo|
|KC5||5 (10)||3% to 25% fo|
|KC6||6 (12)||3% to 25% fo|
|KC7||7 (14)||5% to 25% fo|
|KC8||8 (16)||5% to 25% fo|
|KC9||9 (18)||5% to 25% fo|
Part Number Derivation:
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- VSWR at fo: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 20 mW
- Series, KC
- Number of poles, &
- The “T” option specifies a filter with low THD for ADC/DAC testing. When selected therein, THD is > -80dBc, -96dBc typical.
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- The Center Frequency, fo
- The -3dBc passband bandwidth. It may also be specified as a percentage of fo. Thus, instead of 12.5 MHz, use 10P.
- Case selection from the case selection guide. “T” option cases are larger than standard.
All of TTE’s products are “made in the USA”. Most are delivered within 2-3 weeks. Expedited lead times of 3-5 days are available on many products. Please call 1-716-532-2234 (or 1-310-478-8224) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. More information about TTE’s custom design expertise is provided in Capabilities.