Frequency Range from 500 Hz to 10 GHz
Chebyshev Bandpass Filters contain slight passband ripple while offering a monotonic stopband response. Available packages include PCB, radial RF pins, SMT, SMA and BNC connectorized cases. These are available for RF and microwave applications including transmitters, receivers, low frequency, 10-20 kHz, RFID, ADC and DAC low distortion testing, data acquisition, receivers and transmitters. Specify any center frequency from 500 Hz to 10 GHz.
TTE offers a low THD (low distortion) filter option for this series. Please refer to the Part Number Derivation section below where the “T” option is mentioned.
For an overview of TTE’s low THD filters please click here.
|Series Number||Number of Pole Pairs (Elements)||Bandwidth Selection -3dBc|
|KC3||3 (6)||3% to 25% fo|
|KC4||4 (8)||3% to 25% fo|
|KC5||5 (10)||3% to 25% fo|
|KC6||6 (12)||3% to 25% fo|
|KC7||7 (14)||5% to 25% fo|
|KC8||8 (16)||5% to 25% fo|
|KC9||9 (18)||5% to 25% fo|
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- VSWR at fo: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 20 mW
Part Number Derivation:
- Series, KC
- Number of poles, &
- The “T” option specifies a filter with low THD for ADC/DAC testing. When selected therein, THD is > -80dBc, -96dBc typical.
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- The Center Frequency, fo
- The -3dBc passband bandwidth. It may also be specified as a percentage of fo. Thus, instead of 12.5 MHz, use 10P.
- Case selection from the case selection guide. “T” option cases are larger than standard.