TTE’s bandpass filters are available for any center frequency from 500 Hz to 26 GHz. For frequencies above or below that range please contact TTE for assistance.
Topologies & Features:
- Bessel Filters – exhibit a constant time delay in the passband of the filter.
- Butterworth Filters – are more selective than Bessel Filters and offer both monotonic passbands and monotonic stopbands.
- Chebyshev Filters – have low ripple passbands and monotonic stopbands. The passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical.
- Combline Filters – are Chebyshev topology and have low ripple passbands and monotonic stopbands. The passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical.
- Combline 315P Filter – is from the Combline family and has a specific passband bandwidth of 1.5% Fo.
- Elliptical Function Filters – offer better selectivity than Chebyshev Filters. Passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical. These filters exhibit poles and zeros in the stopband that are below the specified rejection level.
- Gaussian Filters – are designed to pass a step function with zero overshoot and minimum rise. Similar to Bessel Filters they offer limited selectivity.
TTE offers its passive filters in the smallest practical sizes available; PCB, SMT or connectorized (BNC or SMA) cases are typically utilized, depending on the specific filter design.