Frequency Range from 1 kHz to 200 MHz
Band Rejection Filters are used to remove unwanted signals. Typical applications include filtering receivers that are so close to a transmitter that it swamps all other signals. Chebyshev Band Rejection Filters are available for any center frequency from 1 kHz to 200 MHz.
TTE offers a low THD (low distortion) filter option for this series. Please refer to the Part Number Derivation section below where the “T” option is mentioned.
For an overview of TTE’s low THD filters please click here.
|Series Number||Number of Pole Pairs (Elements)||Bandwidth Selection -3dBc|
|RC3||3 (6)||20% to 100% fn|
|RC4||4 (8)||20% to 100% fn|
|RC5||5 (10)||20% to 100% fn|
|RC6||6 (12)||20% to 100% fn|
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- Passband VSWR: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 20 mW
Part Number Derivation:
- Series, RC
- Number of poles, 6
- The “T” option specifies a filter with low THD for ADC/DAC testing. When selected therein, THD is > -80dBc, -96dBc typical.
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- The Notch Frequency, fn
- The -3dBc passband bandwidth. It may also be specified as a percentage of fn. Thus, instead of 22 MHz, use 22P.
- Case selection from the case selection guide. “T” option cases are larger than standard.