Frequency Range from 1 kHz to 200 MHz
Band Rejection Filters are used to remove unwanted signals. Typical applications include filtering receivers that are so close to a transmitter that it swamps all other signals. In addition to these Chebyshev Band Rejection Filters, TTE also offers series B83, a notch filter for low frequency applications such as notching out 60 Hz, 120 Hz, etc. Chebyshev Band Rejection Filters are available for any center frequency from 1 kHz to 200 MHz.
|Series Number||Number of Pole Pairs (Elements)||Bandwidth Selection -3dBc|
|RC3||3 (6)||20% to 100% fn|
|RC4||4 (8)||20% to 100% fn|
|RC5||5 (10)||20% to 100% fn|
|RC6||6 (12)||20% to 100% fn|
Part Number Derivation:
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- Passband VSWR: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 20 mW
- Series, RC
- Number of poles, 6
- The “T” option specifies a filter with low THD for ADC/DAC testing. When selected therein, THD is > -80dBc, -96dBc typical.
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- The Notch Frequency, fn
- The -3dBc passband bandwidth. It may also be specified as a percentage of fn. Thus, instead of 22 MHz, use 22P.
- Case selection from the case selection guide. “T” option cases are larger than standard.
All of TTE’s products are “made in the USA”. Most are delivered within 2-3 weeks. Expedited lead times of 3-5 days are available on many products. Please call 1-716-532-2234 (or 1-310-478-8224) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. More information about TTE’s custom design expertise is provided in Capabilities.