Filter Types & Topologies:
- Band Rejection Filters – Butterworth, Chebyshev and Elliptical Function
- Bandpass Filters – Bessel, Butterworth, Chebyshev, Elliptical Function and Gaussian
- Highpass Filters – Butterworth, Chebychev, and Elliptical Function
- Lowpass Filters – Bessel, Butterworth, Chebychev, Elliptical Function and Gaussian
- Bessel Filters – exhibit a constant time delay in the passband of the filter.
- Butterworth Filters – are more selective than Bessel Filters and offer both monotonic passbands and monotonic stopbands.
- Chebyshev Filters – have low ripple passbands and monotonic stopbands; passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical.
- Elliptical Function Filters – offer better selectivity than Chebyshev Filters. The passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical. These filters also exhibit poles and zeros in the stopband that are below the specified rejection level.
- Gaussian Filters – are designed to pass a step function with zero overshoot and minimum rise. Similar to Bessel Filters, they offer limited selectivity.
TTE offers its passive filters in the smallest practical sizes available; PCB, SMT or connectorized (BNC or SMA) cases are typically utilized, depending on the specific filter design.
All of TTE’s products are “made in the USA”. Most are delivered within 2 weeks. Expedited lead times of 3-5 days are available on many products. Please call 1-716-532-2234 (or 1-310-478-8224) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. More information about TTE’s custom design expertise is provided in Capabilities.