Frequency Range 10 MHz to 18 GHz
Bias Tees help add/remove DC current or voltage to/from RF circuits without impacting the RF signal. Typical applications include biasing active antennas, amplifiers and laser diodes, and for DC blocking or return in broadband microwave, RF and data communications. TTE’s BTS Series is a standard series designed to address a range of frequencies, from 10 MHz to 18 GHz. They are provided with SMA female connectors. Please contact TTE for additional options.
|Part Number||Insertion Loss (dB)||DC Port Isolation (dB)||Return Loss (dB)||VSWR||DC Current MAX (mA)||DC Voltage MAX (V DC)||DC Resistance MAX (mΩ)|
|Frequency Range: 10 MHz – 5 GHz|
|BTS*-5G||TYP: 0.7 MAX: 1.0||TYP: 30 MIN: 25||TYP: 20 MIN: 15||TYP: 1.2:1 MIN: 1.5:1||1000||50||58|
|Frequency Range: 10 MHz – 11 GHz|
|BTS*-11G||TYP: 0.7 MAX: 1.0||TYP: 30 MIN: 25||TYP: 20 MIN: 15||TYP: 1.2:1 MIN: 1.5:1||1000||50||27|
|Frequency Range: 10 MHz – 18 GHz|
|BTS*-18G||TYP: 0.7 MAX: 1.0||TYP: 30 MIN: 25||TYP: 20 MIN: 15||TYP: 1.2:1 MIN: 1.5:1||500||50||165|
* For RoHS compliant, insert “R” in place of asterisk. Example: BTHCR-4G
TTE designates a component RoHS-compliant by adding “R” (RoHS) within the part number. These RoHS components meet the ≤ 0.1% lead requirement.
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to +100°C
- Superior broadband performance achieved with high-quality components and manufacturing processes
- Very low insertion loss for entire bandwidth (< 1dB)
- Minimal return loss and VSWR characteristics across frequency range
- Matched to 50Ω and measured in a 50Ω test set-up
- Extremely flat gain response (no “suck-out”) over frequency range
- Provided with SMA female connectors; contact factory for additional options
All of TTE’s products are “made in the USA”. Most are delivered within 2-3 weeks. Expedited lead times of 3-5 days are available on many products. Please call 1-716-532-2234 (or 1-310-478-8224) or email email@example.com for assistance. More information about TTE’s custom design expertise is provided in Capabilities.