Frequency Range 20 MHz to 6 GHz
Bias Tees help add/remove DC current or voltage to/from RF circuits without impacting the RF signal. Typical applications include biasing active antennas, amplifiers and laser diodes, and for DC blocking or return in broadband microwave, RF and data communications. TTE’s BTHC Series is designed specifically for applications requiring high current capabilities up to 7 A DC. It is appropriate for frequencies from 20 MHz to 6 GHz. Parts are provided with SMA female connectors. Please contact TTE for additional options.
|Frequency Range: 500 MHz – 4 GHz|
|Frequency Range: 20 MHz – 6 GHz|
* For RoHS compliant, insert “R” in place of asterisk. Example: BTHCR-4G
TTE designates a component RoHS-compliant by adding “R” (RoHS) within the part number. These RoHS components meet the ≤ 0.1% lead requirement.
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to +100°C
- Designed for high current capabilities to 7 A DC
- Superior broadband performance achieved with high-quality components and manufacturing processes
- Very low insertion loss for entire bandwidth (< 1dB)
- Minimal return loss and VSWR characteristics across frequency range
- Matched to 50Ω and measured in a 50Ω test set-up
- Extremely flat gain response (no “suck-out”) over frequency range
- Provided with SMA female connectors; contact factory for additional options
All of TTE’s products are “made in the USA”. Most are delivered within 2-3 weeks. Expedited lead times of 3-5 days are available on many products. Please call 1-716-532-2234 (or 1-310-478-8224) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. More information about TTE’s custom design expertise is provided in Capabilities.