TTE’s bias tees are available for frequencies from 10 MHz to 40 GHz. These passive devices help insert/remove DC current or voltage to/from RF circuits without impacting the RF signal.
Bias Tee Types:
- High Current – specifically designed to handle up to 7 A DC and frequency up to 6 GHz
- High Frequency – two models provide robust performance to either 27.5 or 40 GHz
- Standard – multiple models address frequencies within the range of 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Superior broadband performance
- Low insertion loss
- Minimal return loss
- Desirable VSWR characteristics
- Extremely flat gain response
- RoHS-compliant options
|TTE Filters Bias Tee Part Number||Frequency Range |
|Insertion Loss Typ |
|Return Loss Min (dB)||VSWR Min||DC Port Isolation Min (dB)||DC Current Max |
|BTHC*-4G||0.500 – 4||0.70||15||1.5 : 1||25||7000|
|BTHC*-6G||0.020 – 6||0.70||15||1.4 : 1||30||3000|
|BTS*-5G||0.010 – 5||0.70||15||1.5 : 1||25||1000|
|BTS*-11G||0.010 – 11||0.70||15||1.5 : 1||25||1000|
|BTS*-18G||0.010 – 18||0.70||15||1.5 : 1||25||500|
|BTHF*-27G||0.010 – 27.5||1.3||15||1.5 : 1||25||500|
|BTHF*-40G||0.010 – 40||2.5||12||1.7 : 1||25||250|
TTE offers its products in the smallest practical sizes available. SMA connectorized cases (female) are typically utilized for the bias tees. Please contact TTE to discuss other options.
All of TTE’s products are “made in the USA”. Most are delivered within 2-3 weeks. Expedited lead times of 3-5 days are available on many products. Please call 1-716-532-2234 (or 1-310-478-8224) or email email@example.com for assistance. More information about TTE’s custom design expertise is provided in Capabilities.