History

TTE has been designing and manufacturing RF and microwave filters since 1956.

The original facility was in Culver City, California. The first filter designed was a Twin-T notch filter, hence the name TT Electronics, Incorporated.  That name was subsequently shortened to TTE, Inc. and the company moved its operations to Los Angeles, California.  In 2014 the company became part of Gowanda Holdings and the name transitioned to TTE Filters. In 2015 TTE’s operations were relocated to Arcade, NY in upstate New York, not far from Gowanda’s headquarters in Gowanda, NY.